Tuesday 20 November 2012

Day 16: The First Knicker Misadventure!

Finally! The first finished segment type thing of the series The Knicker Misadventures! This is a notable day in history!

This is a project I've been trying to get started for a while, and finally... I've finished part of it! And yes, you may read it.

Click for larger, more readable image 


I had to divide it up into two parts to be legible. Shockingly, this was inspired by me slowly getting over this stupid sickness. I mean, seriously. What am I supposed to get down when my nose is always running and I have a vicious cough? The good news is,  it's slowly getting better. Any ways... This is a world (so to speak) that I've been working on for a while, and by some miraculous means, my sickness inspired it to push forward. I now know roughly how to make a book or something out of it, and I also have a name for the house in which the characters live (Foxworthing Manor. A house vaguely inspired by the 1960s Addams Family). Now, without further ado, please enjoy the first full comic of The Knicker Misadventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment