Saturday 24 November 2012

Day 20: Blue Paws


Oh, little Blue Paws. She scampers around Foxworthing Manor in her fox mask, playing tricks on Wednesday, Alice, and all of the other occupants. She is not as good at drawing wolves as Alice, and cannot grow a fine moustache. However, she is beautiful and a delight, with an affinity for conversing with rats.

This is my first painting in a long time, and I'm pleased with it. It is like my comics, just black and white and involves an oval shape. It is acrylic on canvas.

And guess what! Work like this and others are slowly becoming available on Etsy, and you can 'like' The Knicker Misadventures on Facebook. Exciting, right? I figured that I should create a Facebook page, especially since I want to take this further.

No comments:

Post a Comment