Sunday 25 November 2012

Day 21: Beefart & Cheenkaw


Creativity of the day? Helping the coolest people ever film a movie! 

The process of this film has actually been going on every weekend since the middle of October, but I chose today to post about it because today was the last day of filming. I'm so excited! Now the editing magic can begin, and before we know it, there will be an amazing new Beefart & Cheenkaw film from the powerful individuals of SC Entertainment. These characters have been around for a while, making great films in Calgary, and this film is destined to be the latest (and greatest?) instalment of Beefart & Cheenkaw. It is going to be truly amazing, and I am in this one as a kind of lead role (trusty sidekick). I'm not going to reveal too much, but check out the video above (it was the teaser to get people interested in supporting the project through Indie Go-Go), and watch all of the other movies on SC Entertainment's YouTube channel. One of my favourites is A Zebra For Sally, so I think you should watch that one. And Unicorn Making A Video. Seriously, they're just incredible people. 

On the way home, I also took this photograph.


So... yeah. That's kind of exciting, I guess. Okay, I'm just going to say that it probably looks like I haven't been doing anything super exciting lately, but that's not true. I just don't want to post works in progress. I could, but there's some things that I'm working on that are going so beautifully that I don't want to post them until they're completely finished. Dig? But seriously, I'm working on this one project and I can't wait to share it!

No comments:

Post a Comment