Monday 12 November 2012

Day 8: In which time escapes us

Today, time escaped me and I didn't get around to doing anything really creative. Instead, behold! Sketchbook drawings from art history.

Today wasn't the greatest day, and my reaction to the sub-par-ness of the day caused any dedication regarding creating something vanished. I also kind of forgot. So, instead of having something extraordinarily time consuming, I submit for your consideration, two weird creatures that I drew during the beginning of my art history class.

In general, I'm not a huge fan of art history. The instructor makes it far more stressful than it actually is, even though in any other context it would be my favourite class. It's just not engaging enough, and random things are tossed out that make me (and the rest of my class) anxious and panicked. Not fun. For anyone.

Fortunately, though, there are mysterious fantasy creatures to be captured and drawn. I have yet to name them, but I'm sure that some Latin-based science names are in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment