Saturday 8 March 2014

Day 106: I don't have much to show for myself

Today I was at work from 9 to 5, so I don't have much to show for myself. I drew mustaches and some weird comics (the mustaches are something that I was supposed to do... comics less so. And the comics were merely an internal monologue about needing to use the washroom, but not being able to because the security guard was taking an exceedingly long break. Sorry. That's kind of too much information. But... I guess if anyone wants to read it, let me know. I'll mail it to you or throw it at you out of a moving bus or something). So, I did stuff... just no documentation and some of it I probably shouldn't post about. Yeah.

So, here is Day 3.


It was difficult to choose a happy moment of today. Would it be drawing mustaches as part of my job? The fact that one of the radio stations is having a Led Zeppelin weekend, and the first song that I heard was 'Ramble On'? Or wearing heart shaped sunglasses while enjoying a beautiful day? Hard to choose....so I decided to go with my Hawkins Cheezies and BlacktThorn cider. I'm an adult. 

[Side note: BlackThorn is a new type of cider that I've never had before. I chose it because it's imported. Mini review of it: it's a really dry cider, but it's good. It lives up to its subtitle: "a distinctive crisp, dry, taste". Just in case you were wondering.]

No comments:

Post a Comment