Saturday 15 March 2014

Day 113: Photo shoot

LAST NIGHT IT SNOWED. Lots of snow. By mid morning-early afternoon is was mostly melted because it was still warm, but I must say. It was still pretty chilly during the photo shoot. Not unbearable, but when you're in the shadows of trees... brr...

I'm happy to announce that the photo shoot was a success. Some of the photos will be available soon, as soon as I receive them. Soon after, they will be on my blog, in their full and beautiful gloriousness.

Happy day #10. Photo shoot day with photographer friend and husband. May have been a bit cold, but man. I couldn't be happier with the magic that my friend can do with a camera. Mental images brought TO LIFE!


Now I'm exhausted. I'm going to finish my hot chocolate and go to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment