Friday 21 March 2014

Day 115 to.... 119?... : Hiatus

Uh... been on a hiatus. Blogging hasn't really been interesting me of late. I'm strongly considering shutting down two of my blogs and combining all three blogs into my Grimm Fabrications blog. I've still been doing lots of art type stuff, but y'know. I'm thinking it might be nice to just have all of it in one place. That'd be cool. 

Any ways, I don't have much to say, but I figured that I would show all of the photos for 100 Happy Days that I've taken in the past few days. Five days, to be precise. I can't remember which day is which, but just know that they're happy days and I am up to date. Yay me.


Late night hangin' at friends' house. This was after celebrating St. Patrick's Day at James Joyce. I've never celebrated St. Patty's before (not really. I'll maybe wear green if it suits me to do so), and I was having horrible anxiety that day. Being in a loud place full of people wasn't the best thing ever. After a while, we went to our friends' house and hung out. That was a nice time. We ended up watching Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, and two of us drank this really nice black tea. 


This week, one of my mice died. Whiskey, my favourite mousey princess, left this world. I did not take it well, and I still feel a little lost without her. Finding something good about Tuesday was difficult. Still, I managed to find something happy. A past instructor of mine (who I met with to discuss some ideas) gave me this wonderful book on Artists' Books. I've been reading it, and it's quite good. Doesn't quite fill the mouse shaped hole, but it helps.


Embroidering while watching The Guild.


New dice! D20s and a d10. My friend and I got matching glittery cosmic mermaid dice. I'm terribly excited to start playing Call of Cthulhu, this role playing game that we've been preparing for. 


Playing Skyrim, accompanied by hot chocolate. (This is my gaming face.)

I probably will be blogging off and on while I figure out what I want to do. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment